Let Me Know Your Thoughts


Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Holiday Looks

Halloween is now over! So i am excited on the upcoming days because for me November 2 is already Christmas! LOL. This is also the time when the weather here in the Philippines become tamer in a sense that there are no too much sun, little bit of clouds and few winds. Perfect to pull out some holiday wardrobes. Now even if i am a fan of dressing up i don't like to feel uncomfortable and sweaty...remember we are still in a tropical country so tone down on tweeds, jumpsuits, thermals and the likes. You still would want to look like your not from outer space right?

Here are few of my choices that for me would be the perfect holiday get up!

Im not a fashion major so i don't know what shade of red or maroon is that pants but it sure looks fiery to me! I have always stick to the normal blue jeans, sometimes gray or black but after seeing this look i just wanted to jump in a mall and grab myself one o this! It also complements the safer shade of gray so it does not look too loud!


Cool right??? I'm looking at this and I'm thinking James Dean of 2011! Now on my normal state of mind i wouldn't be seen with this shade of red but i don't know how this was pulled off. Maybe it's the browns or maybe it's the washed blue shirt. This will be a great look for a late afternoon to night get together or parties!


Now these two looks are certainly one rocking travel get up! Going on a weekend trip to the province or flying off to the south is gonna look "gold" under these hot attires.

This is the season when colors are tolerated so don't be afraid to accentuates your looks with a little bit of orange...maroons...soft blue...of course i still stick to my motto "Do it moderately!"

Have a rockin holidays!


Notes: I do not have copyright of the images used in this blog. You can check some of these looks at GQ Style Website

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More