Let Me Know Your Thoughts


Monday, October 31, 2011

Images of Our Lives

Years before i was asked what are my wishes in life. I distinctly remembered listing down some of my absurd wishes like performing at Araneta, singing with my Idol, learning how to fly, having a million in my bank account. One of the most feasible wishes is to be able travel all the beautiful places here in the Philippines. Take note that at that time i could've wished to travel in Rome, Italy, Bahamas, England, Venice, etc but i didn't know why i stick on travelling only the country. Guess before i was just unaware of these majestic places all over the world....or i was aware of how beautiful my country is.

Luckily, 5 years later i was able to go to some of the major tourist destinations here in our country. I wouldn't say its many but i can say i got a few. Bacolod is such a serene province with wide roads and clean and unpolluted environment, Davao have a mixture of urban and rural life topped with very warm people, Cebu is Manila with a foreign feel to it, Puerto Galera is like an accessible best friend of us here in the metro, Pagsanjan is a neighbor mystery, Boracay....do i need to describe it?

Cliche. Every human had ideal images of life. There are time that these images are crumpled, burned, and torn into pieces but a lot of them was able to morph into a 3D animation in which the one who created the image is actually living it! In some level that's me. Sure my images have a lot of polishing to undergo but im enjoying the ride.

See you when our images entwined across our journeys!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More